Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

broboore

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
I found a generic case on Ebay for about 9.00 shipped that is basically a ripoff of this case.

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/C...olorsTouch.php

Here is the link to the auction on Ebay. Seller has many colors

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160420673119&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Got it in the mail today. Looks fine. Fit is decent.

I figure for 9 shipped I can use it until something I think is awesome comes out.

FYI - The silicone to me feels the same as the 40 Incase version I bought at the Apple store. That one is getting returned.

airfrancisco

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2005
Was surfing through ebay for Apple case until I found the case that's exactly the same as my switcheasy colors. It was no brainer for me because I wanted my iPad to match my iPhone. I thought I would be the first one to do that but found out that someone here already did. Here are the pictures of the cases. (Both have screen protector on)

ram8727

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2010
Really nice find! Ordering a few colors now.

@airfrancisco I really like the Switcheasy Colors, but cannot stand using it as my primary case for iPhone. I just don't like it in my pocket (that's primarily where I keep my iPhone) and then dust gets all over it. Do you use the Colors as your primary case?

airfrancisco

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2005
Really nice find! Ordering a few colors now.

@airfrancisco I really like the Switcheasy Colors, but cannot stand using it as my primary case for iPhone. I just don't like it in my pocket (that's primarily where I keep my iPhone) and then dust gets all over it. Do you use the Colors as your primary case?

Yes, I use switcheasy as my primary and I rarely get dust on either cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.