Silicone Macbook Pro Case?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Roosterfosho, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Roosterfosho macrumors member

Looking for a silicone macbook pro case.... can't find one anywhere.

[​IMG]

One like that. I'm not looking for a hard case. If you guys know of anywhere to get one please let me know. Thanks a lot.

2. hooneyrob macrumors member

Not silicone but the new Speck Satin cases look like a vast improvement on the older harder plastic versions. I have one for my 2.2 Pro I've ordered ready to fit.

3. randomrazr macrumors 65816

is the 2.2ghz worth the extra money over the 2.0ghz? about 400 dollar difference :S

@OP, there are no such things on the market for a silicone case for the macbook pro and never will be. silicone is to flimsy for to cover something the size of the macbook pro will sagg like crazy. ur options for an actual case are the incase hardshells and the speck hardshells.

or you can get a sleeve, in that case i reocmend the incase neoprene sleeve plus.

hope this helps

4. marshallbedsaul macrumors 6502a

marshallbedsaul

never seen full on silicone case for mbp
    you prob could make one for yourself.

5. hooneyrob macrumors member

I think that question has been asked a number of times. Yeah, it's worth it if you want to play games or need it for intensive GPU apps.

6. Roosterfosho thread starter macrumors member

I just hate hard cases. I wanted a gel-like case that's soft. I guess I'll keep looking around. I just don't want some plastic scratching my new Macbook :D