silly gilligan with proof

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by steve knight, Jun 3, 2015.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

our silly dog was running around the house like this he seemed happy. he found a old hamster ball ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433356879.665362.jpg

2. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Thanks for the laugh. But inside that ball he sure looks guilty of eating the hamster.

3. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I doubt he is capable of feeling guilty the little devil. he came from the humane society three Weeks ago and is a handful.

4. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Well enjoy him, he looks like he will bring you a mountain of laughs or tears! I have two dogs myself and could not imagine what it would be like without them around here.

5. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Keep this in mind for Halloween... it looks like you could do some sort of Astronaut dog thing with this!

6. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

he is a great dog but for his ability to go without sleep. try to get him to sleep with us and lucky if we get 2 hours then he can't hold still. wakes up at 5 or 6 now I don't think cause he has to go but that he wants to play. and he never stops. been 25 years since we had a puppy. we were thinking of having two dogs but he is a handfull. it would be a great costume. it would keep him out of the candy.