Silly mouse talk

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by paulbaker, Sep 25, 2007.

1. paulbaker macrumors regular

i think I own every mouse ever made. I try new ones occasionally and I always come back to the Apple wireless (MM) because I like it and it matches my MacBook.

I like the new logitech nano and I have the VX, and MX revolutions, but still, in my pursuit of the absolutely undeniably perfect rodent, I come apologetically back to the great white Apple mouse.

So, the question that I am wasting time on is this: with everything going towards the new iMac / iPhone look, will there be an updated mouse that will fit this new theme?

Okay world, respond...

(Uh, I'm bored at Starbucks waiting on my wife, just incase anyone wondered).

2. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

I love a simple mouse. Not crazy with buttons or worthless "ergonomics" (I really hate that word) 2 buttons and maybe a scroll. I dont even care much for the scroll button (but I am finding the show desktop setup of the MM kind of cool). the MM seems to fit the bill as I need so Im gonna stick with that for quite a whole.

3. Stratification macrumors regular

I'm seriously considering this one in white for use with my MacBook. I really like my current Logitech, but it would be nice to go wireless. Especially since it's bluetooth, so no extra dongle.

4. sbluetruck macrumors regular

sbluetruck

5. bijou macrumors regular

bijou

Just ordered that a few days ago (in the featured blue), so it should be here soon.

I'm a bit of a mouse-hoarder as well...switching them helps to break up the doldrums here at work.

Recently I was able to repair the bt MM, so it's working momentarily. /holds breath/

6. paulbaker thread starter macrumors regular

I like the revolutions series because of the hyper scroll. Then I realized that I don't really use it. "Search" is a much better function in large documents than turing your computer into a micro-fiche machine.

ALso, I can't stand the "click wheel" where the only scroll options are small medium and large. Though the MM is not hyper scroll, it does give the user precise control when scrolling through a document or web page.

I do wish a new MM would keep the same overall dimension but be slightly shorter lengthwise, it seems a tad bit on the long side to me.