Silly Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brentg33, Jun 28, 2010.

1. brentg33 macrumors 6502a

Ok so i have an iPhone 4 with a black bumper. I have used power support screen protectors on my 1st gen and 3G S. I found out that the power support screen protector i pre ordered wont ship till the end of next month. I tried a zagg shield and hated the feel and couldn't get all the bubbles out and looked horrible. Do you think if i am careful with it until my PS Shields come in, i should be ok? I mean, i always keep it my pants pocket by itself and leave it on my desk at work, resting on a tissue or something. I know i am being overly paranoid...i almost just want to leave it on my desk at home till i get the shields after reading some of these other post. I have tried local Apple stores, Best Buys, ATT and cant find any other screen protectors like power supports.

thanks

2. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

it might be just me but a whole month is a long time, i would want something on there just to make sure its ok, i have a zagg right now and am ok with it, ive nvr tried power support but if i come across one and like it ill switch but zagg is keeping nice for the moment, if i were u, get something bc once u get a scratch its not going away

3. draz macrumors 6502a

Just don't be too careful... Because you can get disappointed if you are too careful and then you make ONE WRONG MOVE.... and bam! scratch

Karma sucks doesn't it? :mad:

4. brentg33 thread starter macrumors 6502a

i just ordered a warpsol ultra...hopefully that will be here in a few days