Hi guys, I have decided I will be going for the 15" retina MBP. I need it for August really where I will be taking it with me abroad. In theory I could wait until then to buy it, however I would like it earlier if it is no sacrifice. Can I ask peoples thoughts in buying now opposed to the new range / processors in July. Is now a silly time to buy? Secondly have the UK prices dropped recently like the US or is that to come and hence worth waiting for? This is a big investment for me, and I do not intend to upgrade every year or so, I hope this to last me at least 4 years. I will be using it for Autocad, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HD Video editing (captivate) and programming (Java, Python). I come from a PC desktop background but it is not possible to have this where I moving to. I must admit I am skeptical and not fully sold on this dream machine Apple fans seem to praise it to be but I do know its a well built unit and holds it's value well. lastly is there any way to ensure I get the samsung screen not LG?