Silver 6s Plus vs. Space Gray Media Consumption

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Stacked, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Stacked macrumors regular

Hey all,

So right now i'm torn between deciding if I want the silver or space gray 6 plus. I mainly use my phone for media consumption (movies, games, youtube, etc...) and an ebook now and again. I've never owned an iPhone with a white bezel before so for those of you who do have experience with both or just the silver/gold versions, does the color of the bezel bother you when it comes to media ? Thanks!

2. puma1552 macrumors 601

No because I look at the content.

Never really sure how people can claim that a white, neutral, plain bezel distracts them? Seems bizarre for an adult to get distracted by an inanimate bezel on their phone when they are trying to watch content. I guess if you forgot to take your ritalin pill...

Doesn't matter to me, I've had both and both are the same.

3. cardfan macrumors 65816

The color of the back is just so insignificant to me since I use a case. As for the front, black is always better. Would you buy a tv with a white strip around the front?

4. MaxBga macrumors regular

MaxBga

I have a white 6+ and seriously, the bezels don't distract me at all when it comes to media consumption. You look at the screen and that's all. I think you don't even think about it because of how big the 6 plus' screen is.

Still switching for a space grey 6s Plus because I find it really annoying to get great cases to match the phone..

5. Mr.C macrumors 601

My sentiments exactly. I have to agree with this.

6. Mr.C macrumors 601

Considering the majority of TV's come with a black bezel this is pretty much a non issue. That said I would have no problem buying a TV with a white bezel.