Silver and Blue HD Theme Released!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sephiroth726, Jun 29, 2011.

1. sephiroth726, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011

sephiroth726 macrumors newbie

I have designed an iPhone 4 theme!

This is an inspired theme created solely by myself through months of dedicated work to bring my vision to life!
    A main focus of mine for this theme is to bring very interesting color contrasts (using mostly silver and blue accenting one another) and depth so that your screen almost looks 3D! This theme is made up of nearly 2,000 images! I am confident you will enjoy it as much as I do!

Theme includes:
    *Most UI
    *Springboard
    *Autocreate AppStore icons
    * Custom Wallpapers (downloaded directly into you stock wallpapers)
    * Custom Loading screens (separate download due to Big file size)
    *Compass
    *Clock
    *Calculator
    *And more!

I will be working on some add ons to make this theme even better!
    Now on Cydia (as SBHD)

For more screenshots and discussion
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/761126-release-sleek-silver-blue-hd.html

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, I am trying to get my theme known...

Attached Files:

2. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Interesting ... you might have more luck over at macthemes.net than here FYI.

3. soco, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011

soco macrumors 68030

soco

I don't know if it was the right place to post it either, but I'd guess you would have better feedback if you weren't so new or had a few themes around here under your belt.

Not to mention the theme is hideous.
    Opinion.

I don't want to say your opinion is wrong, because it is just that, your opinion; But the whole "truly unique and inspired" thing is way over the top. I feel like I've seen this theme a few hundred times before in different colors. It's great to see people themeing, but I feel like you're way too excited about a theme that brings nothing new to the game. The attitude here should have been more along the lines of "I thought I'd try my hand at..." or something.
    Again, opinion.

4. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

id put it in the 'post your jailbroken homescreens (part 3)' thread.

someone might want the icons atleast?

5. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

No, he won't. Maybe at modmyi; from what I understand they are more accepting of these types of themes.

6. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I'm not a cohesive UI theme girl, but there are pieces of this, like the dialer, that have a better feel to me than a lot of the themes out there, and I'd use them if the colors fit my style more.

But yeah, as far as promoting--MacThemes would slam this and I wouldn't bother posting it there; they ranted at a similar type of theme by a pretty well known ModMyi themer last week. Definitely ModMyi is the place where you'll get the most exposure with the right audience for a theme of this style.

7. sephiroth726 thread starter macrumors newbie

Geez you don't have to be so mean... I have featured themers following me on this! I built all of this completely from scratch with MY OWN inspiration! Besides thsese are older screenshots...

8. APtalent macrumors regular

Your "theme" is $h!t.

Sorry brah.

9. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

its great you took the time to make a theme, and no disrespect because i know how time consuming it can me, but if your looking for feedback i would not use this theme sorry

10. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Likewise I respect all the effort that went into making that but I'm also in the camp that wouldn't use it. The color combination just isn't good, particularly the blue. I like blue but that shade combined with silver in the gradients looks rather ugly. Plus the blue text is hard on the eyes and rather difficult to read. I can see that restricting what you use for a wallpaper too if you actually want to be able to read the text.

11. labman macrumors 604

labman

theme is hard on the eyes. seriously it hurts my eyes. Maybe different colors. Sorry I wouldn't use this theme is you paid me. Sorry I think if I were you I look at it as a experience more then a great theme.