Silver Glidecase on White 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by white4s, Feb 28, 2012.

1. white4s macrumors 65816

i returned that teal (they call it blue) glidecase and got the silver one instead. looks much better but unfortunately their reception claims are bogus, about the only flaw though. i have verizon and i live in northeast new jersey so reception was never an issue to begin with. the silver one makes it look like its part of the phone as well. love it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Boston Rhett macrumors regular

Wow that looks really nice. Crap, another case I want to get now! My wishlist gets longer every time I visit these forums.

Do you think side wraps would fit with the case, or is it pretty tight as is? Also, any issues with screen protectors bubbling up?

3. white4s thread starter macrumors 65816

haha yea a forum like this will corrupt your mind. sorry i do not have screen protectors so i wouldnt know that answer. you might be able to fit it though, i'd email him and ask.

4. HellaFilthy macrumors member

I have the black one, and yes it does work with side wraps. Also works with screen protectors... It does bubble, but not too much. I took it off because of the reception problem it has.

5. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

No more reception killing cases. Make it out of a non-metal substance or don't make it.

6. white4s thread starter macrumors 65816

if no one has come out with one yet i dont think it will