Sim Card Number Storage?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by InfernoUk, Sep 18, 2009.

1. InfernoUk macrumors 6502

hey not sure if this is the right section but i have a very cheap phone and an iphone i use the cheap phone when at places where phones are often stolen.

I want to be able to add numbers to the sim card i have stored on my iphone so they are easily interchangable with the other phone as at the moment they arent for some reason.

Is there a way to do this as i want to be able to work with the same sets of data and not two different memorys on different phones.

Thanks for your help.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

The sim card for an iPhone does not store numbers. You can only use a non-iPhone sim to import contacts to the iPhone.

3. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

i was looking to do the opposite, iphone numbers to the other phone but it dosent seem to work atall : /

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Nope, can't do that. If someone developed an app, yes, but no one has AFAIK.

5. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

that sucks guess ill have to risk getting my phone stolen : /

6. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

just wondered if i save numbers to the sim on the old phone will the iphone still work as normal or will it have duplicates or be rejected ?

7. firewood macrumors 604

You could always manually enter your 10 or 20 most important phone numbers manually on the cheap cell phone.