Sim card problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by periscy, May 5, 2009.

1. periscy macrumors newbie

Hey guys. This is my problem. i hacked my iphone with cydia but my greek sim card is not working? what's the problem?

2. britboyj macrumors 6502a

Hacking is a pretty broad term.

Did you add the yellowsn0w source? Download and install? Hard-reset with your new SIM?

3. periscy thread starter macrumors newbie

i used cydia. basically a friend of mine did it for me and he used that pwntool thing.

i have download the yellowsn0w and the boss prefs and i did the steps but it still doesnt work. btw my sim car is not 3g i dont know if it has something to do with that

4. megamanbnmaster macrumors 6502

Are you sure your baseband isn't the newest one? You might need to downgrade your baseband before using Yellowsn0w.

5. periscy thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't know the mac's specifications because I didn't do it on my lap top. Anw I have a 2.1 JB iphone now. I downloaded from cythia the yellowsnow thing and it's not working still. I also downloaded the 3g baseband downgrader but it's not working either. What's the problem? I have to unlock my phone in a 2.2.1 version?

6. wedding92 macrumors newbie

But it's true hacking is a very very vast terminology. Can be used in any sense.

7. periscy thread starter macrumors newbie

so anyone guys who can help me? im without a phone the past 5 days..

8. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Yes we can help you. Restore throught iTunes and don't hack/jailbreak. There, problem solved.

9. CarlyLyon macrumors member

the only problem is that once you jailbroke your phone your warranty is gone and out the window... which suckkksss.. good luck