simple q&a.....youtube and comments??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nlivo, Sep 26, 2007.

1. nlivo macrumors 6502a

to me, comments make up the experience of youtube. in the little youtube app, can you read and write comments????

2. mithykal macrumors regular

really? to me most of the comments say 'hotcamzgirls', 'o this is *****' etc etc, videos are the main thing imo.
    oh and I dont think you can.

3. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

since there's no way to log into your youtube account, reading and leaving comments isn't possible (since only logged-in users can leave comments). it'd be nice if apple included this in a software update, though.

4. nlivo thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah, i guess i over did it. it is still very good to read some of the comments. not on really popular videos but the videos in the "background". i like watching some apple related videos and technology in general.

5. Matteh117 macrumors regular

You can leave comments via safari, but obviously no video there. Switching between the two might become quite task. :p

6. Ninden macrumors member

Ninden

Given that the comments usually reside in the realm of 14 year old AOL user, taht spels liek this n stuf lololol, I must admit I'm not particularly dismayed by their absence. In fact, the entire youtube interface is gaudy and distracting on the web. The iPod/iPhone implementation is so clean, almost elegant. Although some of the video content is another matter... ;)