Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

i11i1i

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2008
How do you get the little :apple: logo below an icon in the dock like a lot of people have?

i11i1i

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2008
EPIC. Somebody actually helped me on here. Usually when I ask a question in a thread, it dies.

Maybe I should press my luck...

Is there a way to remove the slide to unlock and have nothing there WITHOUT using Info Lock? Something about infolock in flux with something else I've downloaded breaks my phone and makes it start in safe mode every time. Can I lose the slider without infolock?

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
EPIC. Somebody actually helped me on here. Usually when I ask a question in a thread, it dies.

Maybe I should press my luck...

Is there a way to remove the slide to unlock and have nothing there WITHOUT using Info Lock? Something about infolock in flux with something else I've downloaded breaks my phone and makes it start in safe mode every time. Can I lose the slider without infolock?

I guess you mean Lockinfo.

I used it and it work pretty good for me, make sure you are running the most resent version compatible with IOS4, (please don't use cracked one).

There are other Themes that do that without LockInfo, most of them are on Winterboard, but most of them are not yet update to work on IOS4.

Just hold tight for maybe a couple of weeks and keep reading the forums

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.