Simple solution for antenna gap if I want to go bare?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richard371, Aug 29, 2010.

1. richard371 macrumors 68000

Is there a simple solution to help with the drop spot such as tape etc? I have seen some of those "End call" stickers online. I am not interested in covering the entire phone just the gap.

2. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

The simple solution? Hold it right.

J00r dewing it WRONG

But seriously, remember elementary school? Put one of those green, scented, apple stickers on it.

XD

3. draz macrumors 6502a

A piece of tape, doesn't have to be a strong one. If you want to have some fun cut a real band aid down to size and stick it on there... Heads will turn for sure lol

4. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4 (32GB, JB): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Tape doesn't really help, in my experience. At least, not to the extent even the cheapest, thinnest case does.

5. MacJones macrumors 6502

My sister has hers ghost armored and it fixed the antenna issue and you can barely tell it's there while adding a layer of protection.

6. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

That's amazing, because the three times I tried Wrapsol (twice using original and once using the dry install type) it did not eliminate the antenna problem. Neither have any of the Lucky Labs wraps I've put on (again, three or four) ... :confused:

7. doboy macrumors 68000

I think you can use the tape that Ars Technica or Anantech used for testing antenna detuning. I can't remember which site tested it.