Simple Web Site Design Software

raster

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2005
West
Does anyone know of a simple Website design software.
I started using Adobe Page Mill years ago, and even though it had limitations, it was very easy and I understood it very well. I think Page mill 3.0 was the last release before they dropped it for Go Live.
I bought Go Live CS a few month ago, and find it very complicated.
I even bought a tutorial CD and it seems complicated.

Any help out there.

Thanks

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
I've never personally used it but have heard good things about Freeway. Meant to be an easy to use WYSIWYG edito, they offer a full trial so it's worth checking out :)

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
raster said:
Does anyone know of a simple Website design software.
I started using Adobe Page Mill years ago, and even though it had limitations, it was very easy and I understood it very well. I think Page mill 3.0 was the last release before they dropped it for Go Live.
I bought Go Live CS a few month ago, and find it very complicated.
I even bought a tutorial CD and it seems complicated.

Any help out there.

Thanks
You can't beat the price of Nvu.

wwooden

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
I use Macromedia Contribute 3 that came with my .mac subscription. It's a step up from the one button .mac homepage options but not anywhere as hard as dreamweaver.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
munkle said:
I've never personally used it but have heard good things about Freeway. Meant to be an easy to use WYSIWYG edito, they offer a full trial so it's worth checking out :)
I've got Freeway Express, and it's amazing. It's so easy to use, and it creates the HTML for you.

Highly recomended.

::20ROGERSC::