SimpleMobile For Iphone >> How They Work

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iphonetoday, Feb 20, 2011.

1. iphonetoday macrumors regular

does anyone in here using mysimplemobile phone service ?

are they good ?

do they have internet/data access unlimited ?

2. Tokes Green macrumors regular

Tokes Green

It says on their site, $60 will get you unlimited everything.

3. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

I used them for a bit on iphone 4. There are better deals to be had than what they offer.

4. chiefpavvy macrumors 6502a

Simple Mobile is an MVNO operating over the T-Mobile network. Be aware the $60 "Unlimited" plan is not unlimited (as in TRULY unlimited) and probably the biggest downside is no roaming. If you go where there is no native T-Mobile coverage you will get no service.

As for competitors in the same price structure...not much. AT&T and their MVNO's (H2O Wireless, for example) offer similar plans but not much (if any) data usage included. It really depends on your location and which carrier has the greatest depth of coverage for your needs where you use it the most.

5. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

all i need is internet access unlimited/ calling unlimited in usa

right now i only has 200 mb not enough for using , i dont know if i switch to simple mobile is a good choice or not ?

6. coorspate macrumors regular

coorspate

I'm using simple mobile with a 3G on 4.2.1. It will give you unlimited calls and data for $60 but is edge only. The coverage is decent, you will be fine in metro areas and spotty in the country.

7. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

i dont need 3G at all . all i need is my iphone has connect online all of time so i can log in yahoo/skype chat , and unlimited call in usa long distance ....