Simplify Media Troubles

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by OnePumpChump, Oct 7, 2008.

1. OnePumpChump macrumors regular

OnePumpChump

Not sure if I should actually post it here or mac problems, but here's my situation I would greatly appreciate any help with...

I installed the app on my iPod touch. I then try to go to simplifymedia.com; no dice, it tells me unable to connect, double check the adress, server might be down, blah blah blah. I use firefox as my browser but also tried in safari and it still doesn't work. So, I was able to go on the website, via firefox, from my networked PC and downloaded the mac version and transferred it to my mac. I click to install and I follow the steps and this is the screen it will not let me go to...

[​IMG]

It will not advance to the enter email screen. I also cannot contact them via their troubleshooting app. I can email them via gmail, but they have no idea what the trouble is. When I try to submit my trouble to them via their troubleshooting app, it tells me "The following error occured while sending the report: Unable to get host info". I do not have this problem on any other website. So...any ideas?

2. MacNitty macrumors newbie

I have the same problem. I cannot access the website from my Mac. Simplify Media program does not run. Does anyone have any ideas?