Sims 2 game weirdness

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by klmc29, Apr 7, 2009.

1. klmc29 macrumors newbie

Hi. I'm having a problem. Yesterday when I quit my game my sim was fixing to study. When I started it today, he was going to the CC chair with a book to sit down. Instead, he put the book down and was standing INSIDE the chair. No matter what I do I can't get him to move. He's standing there with his hand up. He will talk and interact with other sims but won't move. Any ideas? I tried stopping and restarting the game and he does the same thing every time.

2. TallyWynn macrumors newbie

"stuck" Sims

I have had that happen before. Try this: Press Ctrl+Shift+C to get into the "cheat" window (you'll see a text bar appear at the top of the screen). Type in Moveobjects on inside the text box. This should allow you to select and move or even delete (though not permanently) the Sim, just as you would any moveable object. Your Sim should be "free to move about the cabin" once again!
    This also works if you get an object (bed, chair, etc.) that claims it is in use when it isn't, but won't let you delete the object the normal way.
    I believe the Ctrl+Shift+C combo will make the text bar disappear.
    I hope this helps!