Sims Bustin Out PS2 on Mac

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by RockettJ, Jan 17, 2019.

1. RockettJ macrumors newbie

I absolutely loved the PS2 game Sims Bustin Out and am desperate to play it again. I can find the downloads to play it on PC but none for Mac. Please does anyone know how I can get it?!

2. vkd macrumors 6502a

vkd

You can download a game image and emulator from many sites, for instance EmuParadise. They have it for PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance and N-Gage - take your pick.

3. RockettJ thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you! I tried EmuParadise and for some reason I couldn't get it to work, any tips?

4. vkd macrumors 6502a

vkd

LOL that is the name of the website. Google 'emuparadise' to get the proper site address.

5. RockettJ thread starter macrumors newbie

LOL I know. The emulator on the actual website doesn't work.

6. vkd macrumors 6502a

vkd

There are other emulators and other websites, like coolrom.com. I found PCSXR a good emulator for PS1 games, Dolphin works great for GameCube images and SixtyForce for N64. I got the PS2 emulator once but found it pretty complicated to set up, you had to install a Sony PS2 boot image of your own, then set up various things. For my use of PS2 games it wasn't worth the trouble.

7. troubles_designer macrumors newbie

Sorry for not giving you answer, but asking instead. Where have you fond downloads for PC? Thanks in advance!