Since installing my mobile broadband, no pictures show up.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Bengaboy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Bengaboy macrumors newbie

Ok, so I dont know why, but I have recently purchased a tmobile mobile broadband stick on an 18 month contract, but for some reason the pictures are not showing up.

For example , when making a thread, all the smilies and stuff have those white question marks in blue boxes.

Apparently the dongle just makes the mac all messed up and go crazy, and is reversible - have had a look on the web , but to no avail.

So thats why Im here, ive been told if you guys cant help, im stuffed basically :)

Thanks a lot guys :)

2. gazzzmoly macrumors regular

Mobile broadband is not what you think it is !

yes its an internet connection whilst your out and about however all data you rrequest is put through the mobile providers first, resulting in compression of images. there is probably a setting in your control panel for tmobile to disable pictures. probably set has default. locate it and enable it

should then work

but be warned dont be using youtube or iplayer

3. hisboyelroy macrumors member

hisboyelroy

I was under the impression that T-Mobile mobile broadband was not compatible with Mac OSX. Their site says Mac support is coming soon. I'm curious how you got it to work at all on your Mac.

4. Bengaboy thread starter macrumors newbie

Nah it does work mate :)

But yea, the picture thing is really doing my heading, anyone else got any ideas? Sick of booting into windows 7 all the time lol :)