Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kmmschaefer

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2017
I have searched the internet and tried every suggestion short of going to an Apple store and doing a full restore. Since I updated my 6+ to the first IOS 11 i cannot connect to cloud on my phone which means I cannot get into App store,ibooks,itunes,everything requiring cloud log in. I have done every suggestion and updated to the latest IOS on my MAC. My cloud works on all my other devices except the phone, I even reset my cloud password.
Anyone else have this issue?

ray737

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
I have searched the internet and tried every suggestion short of going to an Apple store and doing a full restore. Since I updated my 6+ to the first IOS 11 i cannot connect to cloud on my phone which means I cannot get into App store,ibooks,itunes,everything requiring cloud log in. I have done every suggestion and updated to the latest IOS on my MAC. My cloud works on all my other devices except the phone, I even reset my cloud password.
Anyone else have this issue?

Did you try to reset network settings. I had iCloud issues on my new X and reset network settings solved the issue.

kmmschaefer

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2017
Did you try to reset network settings. I had iCloud issues on my new X and reset network settings solved the issue.
Yes, several times. I reset network settings, did hard reset, reset my time zone, changed cloud pw,...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.