Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Do people think they will demo it on the iPad monday

I think so because
1. They will need to start getting betas out
2. It's a developers conference and if they help developers with new 4.0 apps it would be nice to have iPad 4.0 beta one
3 I'm curious how things will work on the iPad, like does folder open the same way...

Of course if they do, they won't focus on it long, but I thought It was logical, but maybe not.

Thoughts?

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
I was wondering the same thing. There has been essentially no talk of iPhone OS 4 for the iPad. Surely something will be said on Monday, unless Apple wants to have a private event like they do for the iPhone OS release.

I'm also wondering if OS 4 will be any different for iPad than it is for the iPhone, or if it's just a higher resolution version. At any rate, multitasking will be the #1 thing I want to use on it, as it benefits the iPad more than anything else.

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Oh yea, well one thing that might be iPad only is printing support, I believe Steve himself responded to an email saying it was coming eventually. So I'm sure there will be other little things two.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.