Since the white iPhone 4 hasn't come out .....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stupidbeaner, Oct 4, 2010.

1. stupidbeaner macrumors newbie

Since the white iPhone 4 hasn't come out , don't you think if it comes out it will be for verizon . Since it taking apple along Time to release it , they could be testing it for verizon . That's what I think .....

2. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I hate threads that start off and end up with ...... and the white iphone is played out.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

It is possible, but in my opinion not very probable.

4. D3lta macrumors 6502a

Yep, Apple is testing a color for a different network. Why didn't I think of that?!:rolleyes:

5. Rideherhard macrumors 6502

My bet would be for xmas this will put the iPhone back in the headlines for the crazy holiday buying and wish list.

6. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Topics, which contain white and iphone should be auto-locked.

7. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

As well as Next Generation iPhone/iOS wish list threads, I remember seeing some of these threads right after the Keynote back in June and before the iPhone 4 was officially released, and countless more since.

I also agree with falconeight, I hate the non suspenseful ".........." leading from the headline to the..................

question.

Why do people.........

do that?

8. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

9. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I don't think so, since verizon is about to launch its 4G network, and it wouldn't make sense for Apple to give verizon the iPhone before they have a large enough 4G network. So the earliest Verizon could get it would probably be when it is updated next June or July, and the white iPhone will be out by then.