Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
http://thefusejoplin.com/2015/02/iphone-6s-release-april-apple-watch/

The news that the iPhone 6s is going to be released in April along with the Apple watch is going to mean that, for some people, they are going to be spending a lot of cash in just a matter of weeks. Is this a master stroke by Apple? Perhaps, or maybe they have made a huge mistake in thinking that the loyalty of their customers has no boundaries.

I'm confused. When was it announced that a new iPhone would launch alongside :apple:Watch? :confused:

Ke1ington

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2009
What a joke. This was my favorite part:

"... there are still enough Applephobes out there that will be drawn into trying out something brand new."

Wouldn't "Applephobe" imply someone who is afraid of apple products?

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
What a joke. This was my favorite part:

"... there are still enough Applephobes out there that will be drawn into trying out something brand new."

Wouldn't "Applephobe" imply someone who is afraid of apple products?

Wow. Just like how people call others "homophobes" or "homophobic" as an insult, thinking they are calling someone a fancy word for "gay". When really they are saying the person is afraid of homosexuality or homosexual people. I'm 15 and I know this. People amaze me.

The suffix "phobe" or "phobic" pretty much means to have an irrational fear of something. Claustrophobic. Aquaphobic. Homophobic. Applephobe. Applephobe. Afraid of Apple products. Or Apples? Not sure. The stupidity of this... I'm not even sure what it is, "News Site" should be avoided like the plague, the stupidity here is toxic.

We are not seeing an iPhone 6S in April. That's being saved for September. Along with iOS 9. Perhaps, at the very most, a revamped iPhone 5C will come out, sporting an A7 or A8 processor and a 4" inch screen for those who don't want a large phone. That even seems incredibly unlikely. If that happens at all that most likely will happen alongside the iPhone 6S. iPhone 6S + iPhone 6C, just like iPhone 5S + iPhone 5C.

savagewatts

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Wow. Just like how people call others "homophobes" or "homophobic" as an insult, thinking they are calling someone a fancy word for "gay". When really they are saying the person is afraid of homosexuality or homosexual people. I'm 15 and I know this. People amaze me.

The suffix "phobe" or "phobic" pretty much means to have an irrational fear of something. Claustrophobic. Aquaphobic. Homophobic. Applephobe. Applephobe. Afraid of Apple products. Or Apples? Not sure. The stupidity of this... I'm not even sure what it is, "News Site" should be avoided like the plague, the stupidity here is toxic.

We are not seeing an iPhone 6S in April. That's being saved for September. Along with iOS 9. Perhaps, at the very most, a revamped iPhone 5C will come out, sporting an A7 or A8 processor and a 4" inch screen for those who don't want a large phone. That even seems incredibly unlikely. If that happens at all that most likely will happen alongside the iPhone 6S. iPhone 6S + iPhone 6C, just like iPhone 5S + iPhone 5C.

Awesome.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
I think this is the second very unreliable article I've seen claiming that. It's not going to happen. At the very least Apple might have looked at their data and seen that most of their record sales are coming from android switchers, and iPhone users are sticking with the 5S, and decided to release a 4" 6C. But I highly doubt they would do that at this point in the year and there are no credible rumours towards any phone update in April.

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
I do like how the author thought that the only difference between journalism and inane message board ramblings was the format of the web page.

As if changing the justification and bullet lists in a certain way would suddenly make their writing seem professional.

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
From another article on this website:

WhatsApp v2.11.514 APK Free Download Now Available
Facebook’s Dominance Continues Unopposed

The news comes shortly after the launch of the WhatsApp web service and suggests that the company’s recent acquisition by Facebook is pushing them towards expanding their market pull. Since Facebook also owns Skype, as well as its own Messenger service [MY BOLD], they certainly seem to be pulling out all of the stops in order to corner the social media communication market.
http://thefusejoplin.com/2015/02/whatsapp-211514-apk-download/

What WTF???? Facebook does NOT own Skype, Microsoft does, as two commenters point out on that article.

Tells you everything you need to know about this blog. :rolleyes:

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
When the 4S was being released in September, 99% of this forum said "no its not, it will be June."

Who is to say it wouldn't release in April or something?

I don't believe the blog, but I'm just saying anything is possible with Apple.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
When the 4S was being released in September, 99% of this forum said "no its not, it will be June."

Who is to say it wouldn't release in April or something?

I don't believe the blog, but I'm just saying anything is possible with Apple.

There is always a slight possibility that they could change the release schedule again, but with how apple likes to do things I see it as far more likely that they would go for a longer rather than shorter than normal cycle if they wanted to change it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.