Since when was the 6S being launched in April?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rogifan, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

http://thefusejoplin.com/2015/02/iphone-6s-release-april-apple-watch/

I'm confused. When was it announced that a new iPhone would launch alongside :apple:Watch? :confused:

2. KdParker macrumors 601

KdParker

3. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

What a joke. This was my favorite part:

"... there are still enough Applephobes out there that will be drawn into trying out something brand new."

Wouldn't "Applephobe" imply someone who is afraid of apple products?

4. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Wow. Just like how people call others "homophobes" or "homophobic" as an insult, thinking they are calling someone a fancy word for "gay". When really they are saying the person is afraid of homosexuality or homosexual people. I'm 15 and I know this. People amaze me.

The suffix "phobe" or "phobic" pretty much means to have an irrational fear of something. Claustrophobic. Aquaphobic. Homophobic. Applephobe. Applephobe. Afraid of Apple products. Or Apples? Not sure. The stupidity of this... I'm not even sure what it is, "News Site" should be avoided like the plague, the stupidity here is toxic.

We are not seeing an iPhone 6S in April. That's being saved for September. Along with iOS 9. Perhaps, at the very most, a revamped iPhone 5C will come out, sporting an A7 or A8 processor and a 4" inch screen for those who don't want a large phone. That even seems incredibly unlikely. If that happens at all that most likely will happen alongside the iPhone 6S. iPhone 6S + iPhone 6C, just like iPhone 5S + iPhone 5C.

5. Chatter macrumors 6502a

6. savagewatts macrumors regular

Awesome.

7. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

You are insulting morons.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I think this is the second very unreliable article I've seen claiming that. It's not going to happen. At the very least Apple might have looked at their data and seen that most of their record sales are coming from android switchers, and iPhone users are sticking with the 5S, and decided to release a 4" 6C. But I highly doubt they would do that at this point in the year and there are no credible rumours towards any phone update in April.

9. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I do like how the author thought that the only difference between journalism and inane message board ramblings was the format of the web page.

As if changing the justification and bullet lists in a certain way would suddenly make their writing seem professional.

10. Chatter macrumors 6502a

You sir are correct! :D
    I apologize.

11. decafjava macrumors 68000

decafjava

From another article on this website:

http://thefusejoplin.com/2015/02/whatsapp-211514-apk-download/

What WTF???? Facebook does NOT own Skype, Microsoft does, as two commenters point out on that article.

Tells you everything you need to know about this blog. :rolleyes:

12. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

13. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Don't worry, it's not.

14. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

It's not true, but why would it be a big problem? A lot of other phone makers release models more than once a year, or at least they used to, I'll admit I haven't kept up too much with android release schedules.

15. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

When the 4S was being released in September, 99% of this forum said "no its not, it will be June."

Who is to say it wouldn't release in April or something?

I don't believe the blog, but I'm just saying anything is possible with Apple.

16. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

There is always a slight possibility that they could change the release schedule again, but with how apple likes to do things I see it as far more likely that they would go for a longer rather than shorter than normal cycle if they wanted to change it.