Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vpro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
I know some of you are in a lot of distress over some of my recent posts. I truly did not mean to offend anyone NOR abuse my privileges on this forum.

I went on a few rant tangents - that is all. I am only attacking Apple's lack of respect for the 17" MacBook PRO's loyal PROSumers out there.

Even though I ranted a lot I don't deserve to be called names and for people to make terribly mean accusations of me, or attacking the fact that I have also openly shared my music productions here, as a form of example of how I have been using my 17" MacBook PRO for music production and what I am able to produce with the current technology available to me.

Thanks for the supportive PMs as well as continued encouragements from the community.

To those who have a hate on, I hope you reconsider your harsh feelings towards my words and my passion for the technology I discuss or rant about.

I should not use this forum to rant, that is what BLOGS are for, but even then, I want to be more constructive and concise as to what bothers me and what pleases me about Apple products. This year is a huge time of transitions for me so thank you for those who have patience with me and guide me, as opposed to try and suppress me with abusive words or just out right shut me down on here.

Thank you.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I have not read any of your "rants', nor any of the replies.

Just an observation for you to consider...this is just an internet forum. It feels, from your OP, that you are taking it far too seriously. What goes on here not terribly important in any way. This is not real life...it is an internet forum.

Good, bad, or indifferent...what is said here, in the larger meaning of your life, is trivial.

Just an observation...:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.