SingStar...Suck Starts Now!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by 2nyRiggz, May 20, 2008.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I think everyone forgot about this little title that came out today....I'm not the one to sing in front of a crowd but I also thought I wasn't the one to strum to a plastic guitar behind my back......and also with my toe:p

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/875/875205p1.html

Any thoughts?

Bless

2. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

My wife and daughter are excited about this title. Me...not so much. I guess it will depend on the song selection and the amount of alcohol being consumed.:p

3. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I'm reading that the retail disc only comes with 30 songs spanning the RnB, Rock, Rap, Pop genre which in reality means only ten songs I'll really like and the rest will have to be purchase of the sing store.

I wonder if the game will allow you to use songs on the HDD...I'm guessing no.

Bless

4. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

no since all the songs have music videos as well. $1.50 a song isn't too bad though and there will no doubt be booster discs.

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I like sing star but i'm going to wait until we have more songs and cheaper booster discs.

As you say 30 song's probably only equates to 5-10 you actually like and possibly only 2-3 that are in the right KEY for you to sing with any kind of style without sounding utterly off.

It's a shame they haven't sorted the whole KEY issue out yet though.