Sir Cliff Richard - Living Legend?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sacred, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Sacred macrumors member

Well not yet, but maybe! Someone's had the idea of getting everyone to buy a Cliff Richard song this week in time for the official UK charts this coming Sunday. Not only are they looking to make a mockery of the UK charts but their wanting to do it with some style by getting a Christmas song to number 1 at Easter!

Still with me? I hope so! So if you would like to join in the anarchy and possibly give Sir Cliff Richard and outstanding achievement (I believe he will have then had a number 1 every decade since the 60's?) follow the below iTunes link, spend 0.79p and put the UK charts into total anarchy!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=15888732&id=15888811&s=143444

If you have facebook theirs a whole group for it http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47414117963 so get yourself added, add your friends, get them to add their friends.

Let the Cliff revolution begin!

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Cliff Richard in the charts...not sure anarchy is quite the word I'd use.

3. Henri Gaudier macrumors 6502a

Henri Gaudier

Cliff Richard .. anarchy ...... the system .... is that you Rick?
    :D

4. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

By all means, overthrow the government and hang the bankers. But buy a Cliff record? No thanks!

5. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

6. barkmonster macrumors 68020

barkmonster

Why Cliff?

There's The Vengaboys
    Steps
    The Cartoons
    Mr Blobby
    Bob the Builder

loads of novelty records people could deliberately buy on mass to mock the UK chart system

7. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Puke.
    I can proudly say I don't own a single track, album, CD, Vinyl record, 78", reel-to-reel tape, casette with him singing.

I fail to see the attraction of this humanoid-clingfilm-wrapped-singing-face.

The reason that Wimbledon Center Court had its roof put up double quick was to stop Sir Cliff from entertaining the crowds during rain breaks…