Siri and facebook news

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by CavemanUK, Jun 15, 2012.

1. CavemanUK macrumors 6502

CavemanUK

While out driving today I was asking Siri all sorts of things. Anyway it misunderstood me and said something about Facebook then proceeded to read out all my Facebook news. What people had posted etc. the thing is I can't remember what I said and there's no mention of Siri being able to do this. Anyone else had this?

2. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

isnt there a way to see all the commands? i think if you ask her what all she can do? i cant remember

3. Futhark macrumors 65816

Futhark

Try saying help and I've noticed an 'i' when Siri says things on screen. Try pressing it

4. CavemanUK thread starter macrumors 6502

CavemanUK

unfortunately this doesnt give a complete command list.. only suggestions.... i have a feeling reading out facebook posts isnt supposed to happen yet but they might be working on it.

5. evotoiphone macrumors regular

Did she read you your newsfeed or your notifications? I was able to get her to read me my Facebook notifications, but not my news feed.

6. moonman239 macrumors 68000

What exactly did you say? I just want to know so that I can try to figure out how to get Siri to read my newsfeed.

7. jerrahh macrumors regular

she can post to fast book, i just said to her "post a facebook status" and she asked me what i wanted to say. i cant figure out the other stuff tho.