Siri and texting

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mlw4411, Oct 16, 2011.

1. mlw4411 macrumors member

Is there a way to have Siri read the text you are dictating back to you aloud for approval so you don't have to read it. Would be helpful for me while driving.

2. rwright872 macrumors newbie

Siri and Texting

Just ask Siri to read it back to you after she asks to send it then tell her to send it. Im loving this feature for texting in the car. I wonder why the marketing is not talking about the safety issue with texting and driving

3. gslrider macrumors 6502

gslrider

Cuz no one listens. Mobile use and driving has been an issue for a long time, stats have proven it's as bad or worse than DUI, commercials have touched on it, youtube videos are posted of graphic dramatizations of mobile use and driving, even laws have been passed to penalize people for such infractions. Yet people STILL do it. They go by the mentality of "that can't happen to me", until it does...and it does eventually. It's like beating a dead horse.

But yes, you are right with SIRI repeating back to you before sending. It is a cool feature.