Siri Cannot send Mail Reply

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by mofunk, Nov 21, 2013.

1. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Has anyone have this problem. A friend sent me this who is visually impaired and is using Voice Over.

I tried to duplicate the problem and Siri couldn't reply to an email. It will go through all the steps, and when she ask to send email, it looks like the email was sent but wasn't.

2. Luis Ortega macrumors 6502a

Be patient. It has to go through the nsa first.

3. tateu macrumors 6502

Yes, same problem here on an iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3. The email does not get sent and sits in the outbox with no recipient.

4. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

5. mofunk thread starter macrumors 68000

mofunk

Thanks I will shoot an email to them. A lot of my friends who are blind moved to iPhones because it allows them to be more mobile. It's a shame that this iOS7 is setting them back.

Apple needs to bring back that delete swipe left/right feature.

Another gripe is in Safari it's hard to delete a Bookmark. For some reason on my MBP I bookmarked a page and Safari will make like 10-20 bookmarks from that first bookmark. On My Mac I tried to highlight all of them to delete and that won't work. So going on Safari in iOS7 it's equally as worse to delete a bookmark. There is no slide to delete function available like it is in iOS6. iOS6 allows you to swipe left/right to delete.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

Slide to delete what and where exactly? Slide to delete is generally still there in iOS 7.

7. mofunk thread starter macrumors 68000

mofunk

Safari has a bug. idk if its coming from my MBP or my iOS devices. But lets just say I bookmark this webpage. A few days later I will have multiple bookmarks listed for this one webpage. Since I can no longer highlight the Bookmarks on my MBP I thought it would easy to go to my iOS device and delete them from there because there are a lot of duplicates. So when I go to my iOS device, I'm thinking it would be one easy swoop. Not so. Again you can't highlight multiple entries. ANd there is no option to select all.. I do a lot of research on my devices. It becomes difficult when you can't see the entire entry on your Mac.. Not a huge problem but deleting something that from a computer error. smh too time consuming.

In iOS6 you have multiple ways to delete. In Safari and Mail there were several ways to delete. Now I'm talking both…. You click on Edit then you select the ones to delete. In iOS7 Safari only has one way to delete a bookmark. CLick and hold to get the shortcut window to delete. I will try to post screen shots so that you can see.