Siri Face On This Day Photo stuck on same day

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mk313, Aug 18, 2019.

1. mk313 macrumors 6502a

Has anyone else seen this & Figured out how to fix it? I've been using the Siri Face since whatever version fo Watch OS it came out on & it works great for me. I like seeing the picture of the day, but it's been stuck on August 11th for over a week now & nothing I do will move it to another day. I'm curious if anyone else has seen this & if so, how they were able to fix it. Apple Watch 3 with Watch OS 5.

Thanks,

2. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

Troubleshooting #101: Have you restarted the watch to see if that fixes the problem?

3. mk313 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks. I did restart. I restart my watch every friday night and I restarted again last night so I’ve done it twice since the issue started.

4. Donnation macrumors demi-god

Donnation

Go into the settings for that face and turn off photos and then turn them back on. That should fix it.

5. mk313 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks, that worked, but not right away.

For anyone searching this in the future, Donnation had the solution. The weird thing is that it didn't take hold right away. I turned it off, waited 30 seconds, turned photos back on and the same photos from Aug 11 came right back up. I didn't have time to play around with it any more, so I let it go, and I noticed several hours later that the photos had change. I'm not sure how quickly they changed, as I didn't look at them after the initial go-round, but they did change & they've updated again today as well, so thanks for the suggestion!