Siri finding UK Businesses etc..when in the UK?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crackedandblack, Nov 30, 2011.

1. crackedandblack macrumors member

I just got my iPhone 4s and love it - upgraded from 4, I'm Northern Irish and he even understands me :rolleyes:

When do you think they'll roll out the ability to search for UK business thingies?

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

One apple has secured a company for the information!

3. julesw macrumors member

julesw

good question would love to know as it's a major feature that's missing for now

4. lewys macrumors 6502

lewys

i made a post yesterday asking people that upgraded from a 4 to a 4s if it was worth it or if they wish they didn't as i own the 4 now but have been asked if i wanted a 4s for christmas (i would give my 4 to my girlfriend)

I still don't know if i should get one but if the uk business finder and directions was coming in the next month or two i would upgrade of sure.

5. KeithJenner macrumors 6502a

There were rumours at around release time that it would be coming in early 2012. I may be wrong, but I think it was from a reliable source.

Personally, I think it is well worth it even without this feature. However, I came from a 3gs, so the phone was a considerable upgrade for me anyway.

6. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Thats the general consensus..