Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Siri is almost useless on the Apple Watch. Everything I ask it I'm told to check on my iPhone. I gave up on it ages ago and just use it for timers now but I recall it struggling to play music on my watch, bring back a simple result from a search. "Drive me home" was a daft one too! Even iOS can't do that right.

Sy7ygy

Suspended
Nov 16, 2012
That's an interesting take on the issue, one that I hadn't considered before. If anyone could solve this issue and advance the technology for microphones I think it would be Apple.

Siri, is a terrible product. It is coded; terribly. Implemented; terribly. That is the bottom line. It has nothing to do with the hardware side of the technology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muzzakus

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2011
Siri, is a terrible product. It is coded; terribly. Implemented; terribly. That is the bottom line. It has nothing to do with the hardware side of the technology.

It is clearly a software issue as Google on the same iPhone or iPad performs significantly better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.