Siri in the Uk

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by jimmer-uk, Sep 13, 2012.

1. jimmer-uk macrumors regular

So does anyone know when Siri will be able to find businesses etc in the UK? We still don't have it a year down the line..

Also, does anyone know if the sport results and the other new features from the keynote work in the uk?

2. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

http://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/

3. Bezetos macrumors 6502a

First of all I hope it will finally understand us.

I think I saw a demo with someone asking about the Premiere League, so some of those stats will be available. Not sure about business though...

4. Zedsdead185 macrumors 6502

I don't think anyone is going to know for sure, but iOS 6 comes out on september 19th. Heres hoping it has updated uk siri features included. Otherwise it doesn't look likely that we'll be getting them anytime soon...

5. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

It understands me well, and it does all that Apple says it does. I use it on my iPad (I have access to developer builds and beta as a software developer).

6. jimmer-uk thread starter macrumors regular

7. Morrus macrumors member

Yes, all that works on iOS6 in the UK.

Well, nobody except for us dozens of devs on this forum who have been using iOS6 for ages!

8. RandomKamikaze macrumors 6502a

RandomKamikaze

I've just asked it where my local McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Apple Store and when Total Recall is showing at the cinema and it gave me correct answers to all the questions....except the first time I asked it where my nearest Apple Store is and it point me to SF. The second time it was fine.

It appears to work quite well TBH

9. Bezetos macrumors 6502a

Siri in pre-iOS6 was terrible for me and my friends, I'm glad to hear there are improvements!