Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gentlefury

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I noticed there's been some problems lately with Siri. All of a sudden it was off-line and didn't work. Now it seems to be back online and 10 times faster than was before. I'm also noticing this is back online now it seems to be dictating a lot cleaner and much less mistakes that have been before. they must've updated something over at Apple. by the way I wrote this whole entire thing using the voice dictation didn't have to correct a single word.

daviddth

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2009
Australia
I noticed there's been some problems lately with Siri. All of a sudden it was off-line and didn't work. Now it seems to be back online and 10 times faster than was before. I'm also noticing this is back online now it seems to be dictating a lot cleaner and much less mistakes that have been before. they must've updated something over at Apple. by the way I wrote this whole entire thing using the voice dictation didn't have to correct a single word.

Great news. I'll give it a go when I get home - lack of signal at work sucks, but thats what you get working in a room surrounded by thousands of tonnes of concrete and steel lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.