Siri not Vibrating on 6s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HelveticaNeue, Sep 25, 2015.

1. HelveticaNeue macrumors 6502a

HelveticaNeue

Siri doesn't do the double vibrate when activated on my 6s. Anyone else with a 6s confirm if this is the case or have any ideas to get the vibrations back.

2. Ron21 macrumors 6502a

Yes, I can confirm as well. Siri doesn't vibrate on the S but does on my old 6.

3. imaginex20 macrumors 65816

imaginex20

4. PedCrossing macrumors 6502

PedCrossing

Same here. Only vibrates after I finished speaking. Hope this gets fixed soon.

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    It doesn't vibrate anymore on the new 9.1 beta on my regular 6 Plus. It was in the previous beta.

6. davechapfilms macrumors newbie

I'm guessing that with the iPhone 6s and 6s plus the vibration isn't needed anymore. It alerted you when Siri was ready to listen, but if you notice, she's ready all the time.

Also, with 9.1, Hey Siri can be used when not plugged in. I wonder if older devices feel the vibration again if Hey Siri is turned off.

7. justinf77 macrumors 6502

Siri doesn't vibrate when activated on my 6s Plus either. Is this a bug? I find it very strange not to have any indication of when Siri is ready to listen.

8. dave420 macrumors 65816

I find it weird too. I thought it was a bug, but maybe that is the way it is intended now. I still use my 4S as a secondary phone and it often takes several seconds before Siri is ready to listen. If that is not the case anymore, then maybe it makes sense for there to be no alert tone or vibration.