Siri not working for me today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lude156, Oct 23, 2011.

1. lude156 macrumors newbie

Who's Siri is down? Everytime I activate it. It keeps saying the network is down even tho I already reset the network in the settings menu, turn the phone off and on, delete all the apps in the multitask bar, turn off Siri and back turn it back on and all this doesn't seem to work at all to get Siri back on alive!! Is it apple ever that is all jammed up? It was working fine for me the other day. It sure about yesterday tho because I was busy yesterday so didn't really test it out yesterday all day. Someone help me! What's up with Siri?

2. manhattanboy macrumors 6502a

manhattanboy

Down for me as well.
    Tried reset connections. Tried rebooting. Tried wifi.
    I've gotten nothing all day.
    The iPhone is going back if this isn't fixed soon.
    AT&T in san diego.

3. Guinnessfan macrumors newbie

Siri has been out all day as well, I called apple and they said they may be experiencing problems on their end.

4. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

5. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

6. Hook'Em2006 macrumors 6502

Sometimes mine doesn't work, but then i will try again immediately and it works fine. Weird, but ok.

7. Jagardn macrumors 6502a

Was your entire reason for buying your iPhone because of beta software?

8. I8P'CS macrumors 6502

You bought a 4s just for Siri knowing it was a Beta? That should tech you if you have no patience you should of waited for another iPhone that came with a more refined Siri.

Seems like you wanted latest and greatest with your comment. Your iPhone can still function with Siri down, hope people don't become lazy with there phones.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

If apple owned Siri for 18mos, how is it still a beta? You can't get something right in 18mos?