Siri on the new iPad?

likemyorbs

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
Just picked up my new iPad today and this thing is SLICK!!! I love it. Dictation works great. My only question is, do you guys think apple will bring siri to the new iPad with a software update? Obviously, the connection to the siri server is already there, it's just a matter of the actual software. I'm sure the jailbreak community will take care of it soon, but I'm hoping for an official release. Siri would be amazing on the iPad.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
Just picked up my new iPad today and this thing is SLICK!!! I love it. Dictation works great. My only question is, do you guys think apple will bring siri to the new iPad with a software update? Obviously, the connection to the siri server is already there, it's just a matter of the actual software. I'm sure the jailbreak community will take care of it soon, but I'm hoping for an official release. Siri would be amazing on the iPad.
It's possible. I have Siri on my iPhone so I'm not too worried about it.

Siri seems to be something you play with at first, then only using it every now and then afterward. Wouldn't hurt to have it though. :p

coolbreeze

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2003
UT
I think so. I also think gas will be $5/gallon soon.

Need any other predictions? Just ask the internet.

likemyorbs

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
It's possible. I have Siri on my iPhone so I'm not too worried about it.

Siri seems to be something you play with at first, then only using it every now and then afterward. Wouldn't hurt to have it though. :p
I have it as well on my jailbroken iPhone 4! :D
I must say though, i do use it pretty often. You just gotta get yourself in the habit. I also think that the siri that we see now is just the beginning, and will become much smarter and more capable in the upcoming years. Keep in mind it's actually still in beta.

----------

I think so. I also think gas will be $5/gallon soon.

Need any other predictions? Just ask the internet.
Well since both of your predictions seem to be so spot on, maybe we'll just hire you as the official macrumors psychic! :rolleyes: