Siri Reminders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brett1203, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

Does anyone know why when I create a reminder through Siri, requesting lets say to be reminded on a certain day and time to do something, I never get a reminder. No pop up or anything, Where if I go through the calendar manually I can set the option of a reminder to remind me at the time of the event, or days before, etc... What is the use of Siri setting it if a actual reminder is never given? What am I doing wrong, I am sure its UE somewhere lol.

2. comics addict macrumors 6502a

If it you truly ask Siri for a reminder you shouldn't find it in the calendar app. It should be on the reminders app on the iPhone.

3. Brett1203 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

Yeah usually Ill saying something along the lines of "Hey Siri, Remind me at 3:00 to do whatever..." and no reminder comes up, so whats the use of a reminder if you have to remember to go to a separate app to look at a reminder?

4. comics addict macrumors 6502a

I have always get my reminders. You sure your specifying what time it as in an or pm or evening/tomorrow etc?

5. Brett1203 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

Yup, and Siri always confirms the date and time when it shows the reminder that is getting set, just odd.

6. oats555 macrumors newbie

I generally always get reminder notifications. The only time I don't get one is if I forget to specify a certain time when I ask siri to set it. Your situation is odd.

7. comics addict macrumors 6502a

Me as
    Me as well