Siri use

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by mncmoore, Jun 23, 2012.

1. mncmoore macrumors regular

mncmoore

If you didn't use Siri that much, are you going to use it more now? I don't think my wife uses it on the 4s. I think I will when the new iPhone comes out.

2. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Siri is probably my most used feature. I use her to set reminders and alarms all the time. I use her a lot to define words and do quick Google searches. She definitely gets used by me daily.

3. Futhark macrumors 65816

Futhark

Like ibreatheapple I use my loads on a daily basis to be honest, I drive a van in work so I make phone calls using Siri and my headset mic as well as change my music etc the new features especially in the UK are very welcome additions.

4. beniscool macrumors newbie

I already used it fairly commonly before but the additions for sports and movie had my name all over it, so now I can just ask Siri about how bad my Cubs are losing that game.

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Since it's pretty much useless here in the UK at the moment, I will wait to see what happens in IOS6. I would use it a lot if we get the same functionality you all get back home.

6. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Nah... It doesn't matter how good voice rec technology gets, it doesn't fit into my lifestyle. I don't use my phone while I drive, and I don't like to announce to everyone around me what I'm doing on my phone.

7. MacBookPro i7 macrumors newbie

I think I would use it more!!

----------

Not everyone else is like you;)

8. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Yeah, but the question was:

9. MacBookPro i7 macrumors newbie

Seems ike I need help in reading comprehension:eek:

10. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

I will use it all the time when IOS 6 comes out..with all the sport features, movies, location services..really can't wait for that.

11. MasterHowl macrumors 65816

MasterHowl

I use Siri all the time to set reminders, give me quick info (currency conversion rates, quick info on random things), and just for something to do now and again when I get bored ^.^

I can see myself using it a lot more when location services come out here in the UK!

12. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

Same, the iPhone is so easy to use that most features are faster for me to access myself, like maps. I also don't use my phone much while driving.