Siri/VoiceOver Not Working?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Middiebear, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Middiebear macrumors member

So Siri and VoiceOver have stopped working all of a sudden...

I press down the home button and Siri asks "how can I help," Ive asked Siri multiple questions and it continues to respond back with an error of not understanding what im saying?!

I've also tapped on the microphone on the keyboard and spoken clearly into the phone and the 3 pink dots appear then disappear like it didn't register anything I had just said...

I've tried to reboot but isse persists... It was working fine before so not sure what could have happened.

Any ideas?!

2. omar4578 macrumors regular

omar4578

i wouldnt worry much on this, since many people are experiencing the same issues, so there is probably a bug or something, but in the meantime, while someone finds a good solution, then its probably a good idea to reset your settings.. make sure you have your phone backed up though...

3. ansaguy macrumors newbie

Same here. It seems a lot of people are having trouble. Seems it's being chalked up to Siri getting hammered from everyone playing with their new toys.

4. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

for the last few hours haven't been able to do anything with siri, just keeps telling it can't connect to the network even though I'm on wifi and safari works fine. its probably just apples servers getting crushed.