Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bibikleio

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way to customize the siri watchface? I don't want to see the breathing app on the smartwatch. Also how can i stop syncing photos on the smartwatch?

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
for breathe, if you turn off reminders, you never see it in the siri watch face, not sure if you use them or not
watch app-> breathe -> breathe reminders -> off

watch app -> photos
doesn't look like you can turn it off.
You could make an album on your phone and call it "watch pics" then only sync that folder, just put no pictures in that album

just found the following, these used to be under the siri face.
it's now in
watch app -> clock --(scroll all the way to the bottom)--> siri face data sources.

Reactions: bibikleio

bibikleio

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
for breathe, if you turn off reminders, you never see it in the siri watch face, not sure if you use them or not
watch app-> breathe -> breathe reminders -> off

watch app -> photos
doesn't look like you can turn it off.
You could make an album on your phone and call it "watch pics" then only sync that folder, just put no pictures in that album

just found the following, these used to be under the siri face.
it's now in
watch app -> clock --(scroll all the way to the bottom)--> siri face data sources.

Thanks

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
When I first start Apple music on my iPhone, the Siri face shows the tune playing at the top. But for some reason a few songs in it goes away and doesn't return during the listening session.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.