Siri won't send text message watchOS 2

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by lonman06, Sep 17, 2015.

1. lonman06 macrumors regular

When I try to use Siri to send a text message the only option I get once he message is listed is "don't send". There is not actually an option to send the message. Is this the bug on watchOS 2? If not does anyone know how to fix this?

2. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

You just answered the question yourself. Even though you asked about 5 times. :)

If you say "hey Siri - send a text to my wife and tell her I will be home by 5" she will dictate and send unless you click don't send. She assumes you want to send and if you wait a few seconds it will go.

You don't even have to wait anymore. Raise your wrist and say hey Siri and as soon as the screen starts to respond, say your command and lower your wrist knowing it will go. You may get a haptic feedback if she needs more info or if she added a note or appt just to show it was done.

3. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

In watchOS 2 just lower your arm and it will send. No interaction required to send anymore. Just raise your watch, tell Siri to text whomever and lower your watch and go about your business.

4. lonman06 thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome thanks! As for posting this same question 5 times I'm not really sure how that happened. Must have been a problem with my tapatalk app because it was in a area I was getting bad service.