Site doesn't open on safari

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by oscarodas, Dec 14, 2016.

1. oscarodas macrumors member

Hi, there is a site hermanotango.com.ar that used to work for me but now it doesn't open, tried three different browsers and also a windows laptop but to no avail. On safari I get a white screen saying that safari can't open the page, on Chrome says that the site took too long to respond. Sometimes I get this message " SQL Server does not exist or access denied" . The owner of the page doesn't have any restrictions because is a place to look for tango lyrics.
    I asked a few friends in south america and they don't have any issues, any help is welcome, thank you.
    Oscar

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Just checked and that site works fine for me in Safari in Sierra. Do you have any ablockers or extensions running?

3. Efrem macrumors regular

Works fine for me with Safari 10.0.2, El Capitan, in the northeast U.S. Don't suppose the bits got mixed up crossing the South Pacific, do you?

4. oscarodas thread starter macrumors member

No, I don't have any blockers on safari, it looks like the site doesn't work in Australia, I have asked some friends in different parts of australia and they are unable to open the site either using Mac or pc computers, also using Safari, Chrome and Opera.
    Thanks again.