Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bridgeyman

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Hey,

I am looking for a good site where a few friends can go to upload pictures of an event to share. Last week my school group went on a trip, and I would like to get the pictures from everyone else. I have thought about making a Flickr account and having everyone log in and upload their photos, but I don't know if there would be a way to download them all once everyone has uploaded their photos. Any pointers would be great!

Thank You,
Bridger Maxwell

MrM

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2008
California
I don't have any first hand experience with Flickr, but I have used Shutterfly. The only thing I (and others) really hated about it was the unbelievably slow upload times. The coolest thing about it was that it does not alter the resolution of your pictures, so that was a big plus. You can also order prints from them and make little books. They turn out pretty nice. (I've seen a few)

I just gave everyone my password so everyone could upload pictures they took. Its all free. No one ordered prints or anything from this though, just downloaded the pictures they wanted straight to their computers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.