Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lofight

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
I made a site with on some pages a slimbox gallery..
I've uploaded the site to dropbox.. and my own domain name..
When I look at the slimbox gallery in dropbox, everything works fine.. The thumbnails show up, and when I click on them, they do the usual thing slimbox does..
But here comes the ****ed up part.. When I open the same page on my domain name.. the thumbnails don't appear (they show up as those safari question marks) and when I click on them I only get the white slimbox box with the loading gif in it..

Now because the site is still in "beta" (not really but not finished) and I can't let everyone see the dropbox, I'm want you to send a private message so that we can discuss and find a solution privately..

There are still other problems with the site, that I would want to solve regarding different browsers..

thanks, Lorenz (lofight)

angelwatt

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
USA
Sounds like either you forgot to upload the image files, placed the images in the wrong place, or the path to the images is incorrect. Without seeing the page I can't see what's happening.

lofight

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
Sounds like either you forgot to upload the image files, placed the images in the wrong place, or the path to the images is incorrect. Without seeing the page I can't see what's happening.

I've checked it at it seems all fine.. I'll PM you and give the site..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.