sitting outside apple store in toronto...getting ready for a new imac

Discussion in 'iMac' started by hipnotizer, May 3, 2011.

1. hipnotizer macrumors regular

Its here! Merry christmas. Sitting outside the apple store waiting. I asked the guy if they had the new imacs and he said he wont know till the store opens at 10am. Heres hoping they do! Gonna get the whole shebang, i7 with 2 gb 6970 luckily the apple store in toronto always has bto options ready for pickup!

2. DeusInvictus7, May 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011

DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Let us know if the Toronto stores have any bto models in stock, because if they do, I'm canceling my order and picking one up. I don't want to have to wait a week! :eek:

3. hipnotizer thread starter macrumors regular

Hey dues will keep you posted. They usually do. I walked in and got an i7 no problem. Will let you know in 20 min or so

4. hipnotizer thread starter macrumors regular

New imacs are here at the store. Just finding out now.

5. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

Awesome geek bench it as soon as you get home

6. hipnotizer thread starter macrumors regular

They actually didn't have them in the store....Seems like the employees didn't know that much even....lol. Anyway I just ordered the i7 with 2gb 6970 so won't have it till the 12th of may :( I have waited this long, what is another week and a half.....I am just happy that I returned the 2010 i7 that I just bought and held out. It is a pretty sweet upgrade in my opinion and ended up costing me $50 less with maxed out specs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YAYA