Six screen protectors later

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by littleman18, Apr 9, 2012.

1. littleman18 macrumors member

After 6 different screen protectors from £20 to £1 thebest one which didn't bubble and fitted perfect was the £1 from a pound store don't waste money on them £20 ones

2. Bleh5 macrumors regular

Sure it wasn't because you got better at installing the screen protectors by the sixth try? :)

3. littleman18 thread starter macrumors member

I thought that myself but the most expensive ones were full of bubbles and took a while the cheaper one went on in 30seconds no bubbles :)

4. davereynolds macrumors member

The installation process for a screen protector is only done once. What's more important is the quality, look, feel and endurance for long-term use.

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Price is just price. I've paid a range of prices for the screen protectors I've used and haven't had bubbles with any.

6. littleman18 thread starter macrumors member

Cheaper one seems to last longer but they have a thick feel on the screen the more expensive ones felt like I was touching the screen

7. LoveSteve macrumors member

the screen protector is so hard to align ... start with the home button side and the face time camera opening cannot be aligned... so troublesome

8. littleman18 thread starter macrumors member

I done the right hand corner then it all fell into place perfectly but on the others I had to do the home button first but was awkward getting the corners right