sketchbook pro for ipad now 50% off

Discussion in 'iPad' started by shadowness, Jun 24, 2010.

1. neo-cd macrumors newbie

neo-cd

2. magiclaffs macrumors member

Rats

I just bought it 3 days ago...go figger.

3. thedarkhorse macrumors 6502a

4. magiclaffs macrumors member

Yep

I couldn't agree with you more. I used to draw, sketch, paint, and cartoon. Career intervened and now I have a bit of time and want to make friends again but with the Ipad and this program. I suspect it won't be long before someone comes out with a good book on Sketchbook pro. I woudn't be surprised if Corel Paint finds an incarnation as well.

5. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

I was happy with this app at full price. The sale price is a steal.

6. thedarkhorse macrumors 6502a

I Forgot, if you get this you should definitely get a stylus like the pogo sketch, it works very well.

7. AC Rempt macrumors 6502

AC Rempt

Thanks for the tip! And yeah, I really want a stylus to get full use out of this app. My hands are just too big to draw on the iPad without one.

8. Crosbie macrumors 6502a

Crosbie

It's the best of the digital art apps. I bought this first and loved it; thought I'd try Brushes too, which has some nice features, but doesn't match this.

The selection of brushes is excellent and tweakable per-brush, and the line it creates is fantastically natural; you have several gesture controls to simplify your working process too.

I use it for comics and I'm planning to produce a 20-odd page story with it over the next week. The fact that it has shape and line tools as well as the freehand brush is a great help here.

9. p-rice macrumors regular

Same here. It is probably the best app I've ever bought off the appstore. So many hours put into this one app alone. They could actually charge double the price and I'd still buy it in a heartbeat.

10. adarshry macrumors newbie