Skin For Chrome Bezel?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by impreza98, Feb 12, 2009.

1. impreza98 macrumors member

Hey guys, I just ordered the Moshi iGlaze 3G. It hasn't arrived yet so I'm not sure if this is true, but it doesn't look like the case and screen protector protect the chrome bezel on the front.

I've looked at the InvisibleShield and the BodyGuardz but they don't appear to completely protect the bezel.

Thanks in advance. If worse comes to worse I'll just end up cutting a screen protector in strips to protect it.

2. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

if I were you I'd invest in a different case... if you like that style go for a seidio innocase II it will protect the full bezel except for a tiny bit

3. impreza98 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the reply, I actually own the Seidio and I really like it. However, everything I have bought from Moshi is top-notch.

With the iGlaze you can apparently stuff an InvisibleShield/Bodyguardz inside of it. I tried it with my Innocase and it was a disaster.

Plus the iGlaze comes in white :cool:.

4. dauerhippo macrumors regular

the BSE, in my experience, gives you the best bezel coverage. Covers almost the entire bezel, and it's all one piece (the back + the bezel), which makes it easier to apply and look nicer b/c there aren't as many seams.

Just my .02$

5. Minus Human macrumors member

Minus Human

Ditto.

6. heyp macrumors 6502

fullbodyfilms.com

i had the bse which is nice but fullbodyfilms is the same except the front is a power support shield or something very similar so it's much clearer than the bse film... it has the same design for the back and chrome, which is covers most of

and it's a few bucks cheaper

7. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

Um.. .the BSE is like $10 cheaper, correct me if I'm wrong.

8. heyp macrumors 6502

you're right... i got BSE mixed up with Bodyguardz, which is what I meant to compare fullbodyfilms to